31. Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months... followed by another [ ] years as a parasite outside your body.
32. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. – Princess Diana
33. You sacrificed for us. You're the real MVP. – Kevin Durant
34. It’s not easy being a mother. If it was easy, fathers would do it.
35. Mum, I got all my best qualities from you. Aren’t we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
36. Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my Mother? You deserve to have been promoted by now!
37. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. – Tenneva Jordan
38. Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. – Sarah Malin
39. Thank you! Those are the two words that best describe what I want to say to you.
40. You deserve to be appreciated every day, not just on Mother's Day.
41. You are a wonderful, patient, caring, amazing Mum. Thanks for everything!
42. Mum, I can't begin to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You have supported and encouraged me throughout my entire life. Happy Mother's Day!
43. Mum, you have protected me, taught me, encouraged me, and accepted me the way I am. You are more than just Mum to me. Happy Mother's Day!
44. Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Only a mother could do what you do. Happy Mother's Day!
45. Society couldn't exist without Mums. We all owe our mothers a debt of gratitude and I am no exception. Thanks for showing me how to be a mother. I wouldn't be the mother I am without your example.
46. Even though my words will never do justice in thanking you for the great contribution you made in my life, I want you to know I have a deep sense of gratitude for you. The older I get the more reasons I realise that you have been and continue to be a great mother.
47. No influence is so powerful as that of the mother. – Sarah Josepha Hale
48. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
49. Being a Mum is a thankless job until Mother's day. Here's your annual thank you! 50. I'm pretty stubborn, but God knew I needed a Mum who is even more stubborn than me.
51. How in the world did you keep me alive all these years? You deserve a medal. Happy Mother's Day!
52. Mum, I still haven't been able to see the eyes you have on the back of your head, but I know you have them.
53. If I had a flower for each time you'd sacrificed for me, I could walk in my garden forever.
54. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
55. My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, But I think she enjoyed it. – Mark Twain
56. Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.
57. Lots of sweet kisses and hugs to my sweet mother on Mother’s Day.
58. Happy Mother’s day to the lady who doesn’t need Facebook to show her love.
59. You are valuable, because you are a one-of-a kind, stupendous, amazing Mum. Happy Mother’s Day.
60. May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
61. Happy Mother’s day to the biggest enemy of my cell phone.
62. Happy Mother’s day to a smarter version of my Dad.
63. The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. – Henry Ward Beecher
64. My mother is a walking miracle. – Leonardo DiCaprio
65. Men are what their mothers made them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
66. Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. – Sophocles
67. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. – Lin Yutang
68. That best academy, a mother’s knee.
69. An ounce of mother is worth a tonne of priest. – Spanish proverb
70. Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.
71. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
72. I feel so proud to have you as my mother.
73. Happy Mother’s Day, to a loving, selfless, hard working Mum.
74. Because of you, I am me, and I'm pretty amazing. Happy Mother’s Day to the luckiest mother in the world!
75. Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You’ve worked hard!
76. Happy Mother’s Day. Every night I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mum.
77. You’re the best of the best. Happy Mother’s Day Mum!
78. I am one of the luckiest kids in the world because I got you as my Mum.
79. Happy Mother’s Day from your favourite (and best-looking) child!
80. Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. – Stevie Wonder
81. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont
82. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln
83. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor Hugo
84. For when a child is born the mother also is born again. – Gilbert Parker
85. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
86. A Mum’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
87. A young boy said to his mother, “How old were you when I was born?” His mother replied, “23.” “Wow, that’s a lot of time we missed spending together.”
88. Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.
89. Happy Mother’s day, Mum. You are an inspiration, a great friend, and by far the best Mum anyone can ask for.
90. I love you for everything you do, and for you allowing me to be me. Happy Mothers Day!
91. I have a great Mum & I love her.
92. I love my Mum for everything she has done.
93. For all you’ve done, we should make every day Mother’s Day!
94. Do you know how magnificent you are? Happy Mother’s Day!
95. Knowing that you are there for me through the good and the bad makes life a lot easier.
96. No one’s had a bigger influence on my life than you. Happy Mother’s Day.
97. Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me.
98. Thanks for being the greatest Mum!
99. You make our house feel like a home. Happy Mother’s Day!
100. Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colours! I love you Mum.
101. A mother’s work is never done, but today you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off and have a Happy Mother’s Week!
Happy Mothers Day Messages As Images
A picture can tell a thousand words, but these happy mothers day messages tell just three... I love you.