Whoops, you've been fooled with one of our April Fool's products.Continue Shopping
The 50 Best Books For Men
What do men really care about? Because that’s the secret to choosing the best books for men. Do modern men and Aussie blokes want to read about the Renaissance, Shakespeare, or 50 Shades Of Grey? We don’t think so. We believe they care about beer, bacon, bikes, and beards. We believe it’s more fun to read about cars, cooking, and coffee. If you agree, these best books for men are what you’ve been searching for.
Yet it’s more than the topics that make these books brilliant for men. It’s how they’re written. They’re funny. They compliment serious topics with humour. For example, they cover retirement, raising grandkids, and ageing—but make you laugh. They’re like Aussie men themselves, they don’t take themselves too seriously.
While there are plenty of different types of fun gifts you can choose, books for men have some extra benefits. Here are some benefits books for men can have:
1. Reading increases your intelligence. The more you read, the more you know.
2. It helps you relax. Work can be stressful. Family life can be hectic. But books for men are a quick escape that helps men relax.
3. Stay healthy for longer. Studies have shown reading helps slow the progress or even prevent Alzheimer's.
4. Improved focus and concentration. The benefits of improving concentration can have a big impact on work. In a modern-age filled with constant notifications, pop-ups and distractions, focusing on a book is crucial for your powers of concentration.
5. Reading new books on different topics can help you build a larger vocabulary.
6. Reading before bed can help you go to sleep. If you have difficulty falling asleep, reading can help you fall asleep faster and get a better night’s sleep. Thanks to a book you can wake up feeling refreshed.
7. When kids see their Dad read, they’re more likely to read. Books for men can have a positive impact on their kids. Reading is contagious.
8. It’s a fun source of entertainment you can do at any time. You can read when it’s raining, after dark, in bed, in the car. Thanks to fun books for men you can be entertained anywhere, anytime.
So if you want to buy some books for men, you may be wondering which ones to choose. With so many titles and so many topics, how do you choose? Which books are the best gifts for men? Well, it doesn’t have to be difficult. Here’s what to do. Grab a pen and write down the favourite hobbies of the man you want to buy a gift for. That’s the type of book you should buy. If he’s a coffee connoisseur, buy a coffee book. If he considers himself a chef, buy a cooking book. If he is a massive Game Of Thrones Fan, buy a Game Of Thrones Book. It’s easy. If you match a book to his interests, you’re guaranteed to find a book he loves.