Dinosaur Kids Toys
The most ferocious kids dinosaur toys since the Mesozoic era
Kids have an incredible fascination with dinosaurs. Along with toy trucks, candy, and making a mess—it’s an innate love of kids. Whether it’s a Triceratops Backpack or T-Rex Hologram, children become obsessed with dinosaur toys. So you can guarantee they’re going to love the dinosaur gifts and gadgets above. You could say they’re dino-mite.
Our ferocious range of dinosaur kids toys
This awesome range of dinosaur toys will have kids roaring in delight. Here’s a variety of toys you can choose from:
- Robots: We have the most realistic robotic dinosaurs since the latest Jurassic Park movie. So forget about the remote control cars, it’s time for some remote control dinosaurs.
- DIY kits: There’s no DIY kit better for your kids than a DIY dinosaur kit. They’re fantastically ferocious.
- Backpacks: Every kid loves dinosaurs, so a dino backpack will be the most popular bag in the schoolyard.
The 10 coolest dinosaur facts for kids
It’s not only their ferocious fangs and size that make dinosaurs so popular among kids. They’re incredibly interesting. Here’s some fascinating dinosaur facts:
- The name ‘Velociraptor’ translates to ‘speedy thief’ in Latin.
- Dinosaurs lived on Earth for around 160 million years.
- The T-Rex can bite with twice as much force as a lion.
- The biggest herbivores ate over a ton of food every day. That’s equivalent to eating a pile of vegetables the size of a bus.
- Birds descended from a type of dinosaur called theropods.
- Adults who study dinosaurs are known as paleontologists. Children who study dinosaurs are known as budding paleontologists.
- The first dinosaur was named in 1824. It was called the Megalosaurus.
- The tallest dinosaur was over 40 metres. For perspective, that’s longer than four fire engines.
- The heaviest dinosaur weighed 77 tonnes. That’s equivalent to 17 African elephants.
- The longest dinosaur name is ‘Micropachycephalosaurus’, which means ‘tiny thick headed lizard’.
Dinosaur kids toys make great gifts
Playtime comes alive when a dinosaur toy joins the fun. It’s as if kids go back in time 65 million years to the Mesozoic era. They roar like a T-Rex, run like a Dromiceiomimus, and chomp like a Brontosaurus. Nothing captures a child’s imagination like dinosaur toys. So whether it’s for a birthday, Christmas, or a surprise; a dinosaur gift is always dino-mite.
At Yellow Octopus we have the biggest collection of the best toys for kids. Explore the most ferocious dinosaur toys above. Just watch out—some bite!