Whoops, you've been fooled with one of our April Fool's products.Continue Shopping
Gym Junkie Gifts
Protein Shakers & Gym Accessories For The Ultimate Muscle Head Gym Junkies
What is a gym junkie? A gym junkie isn’t simply someone that goes to the gym. They’re not someone who’s ‘fit’. They’re not someone who heads to the gym when they get a chance. A gym junkie is obsessed with the gym. No. They’re more than obsessed. They’re addicted. It’s their life. Their religion. You can tell they go to the gym just by looking at them—from 100m away. They’d rather miss sleep than a workout. You can identify gym junkies by the tight clothes, protein shaker in their hand, and the overdeveloped muscles they’re admiring in a window’s reflection.
Gym junkies are a species of their own. You can’t just be buying them any old gift. To make their special occasion truly special, you need to surprise them with gym accessories like a protein shaker (a gym junkie can never have enough shaker bottles).
Are you or a close friend or family-member a gym junkie?
Find out with this broscience-backed checklist. Record whether each statement applies:
1. When someone asks, “What’s your religion?”, you respond with “Lifting.”
2. If you’ve ever non-ironically said, “Lifting is life.”
3. The gym is your place of worship.
4. Your heroes look like Greek gods.
5. You feel guilty when you don’t go to the gym.
7. You think about lifting more than dating.
8. The girl or guy at the desk ask if you’re okay after you miss a day.
9. You train your calves.
10. You mention the gym in every conversation.
11. You can’t pass by a mirror without checking out your physique.
12. You wear clothes that are 3 sizes too small for you.
13. You check every food label for the protein content.
14. You already know the protein content of most foods.
15. You grunt when you squat.
16. You always squat to 90 degrees or lower.
17. When someone asks you what day it is, you respond with a body part.
18. You’ve eaten an entire chicken in one sitting.
19. You know who Ronnie Coleman is.
20. Pumping Iron is your favourite movie.
> If 0-5 of these statements applied to you; you’re undoubtedly fit… but not a gym junkie.
> If 5-10 of these statements apply to you; you’d be considered a gym junkie at a cardio-bunny focused gym, but not at a real gym.
> If 10-15 of these statements apply to you; congratulations you’re a verified gym junkie.
> If 15-20 of these statements apply to you; you’re more than a gym junkie—you’re a hardcore gym bro/sis.
> If all 20 of these statements applied to you; check your driver’s licence because YOU might be Ronnie Coleman.
If you’ve identified yourself or a friend/ family member as a gym junkie, then you know the gifts on this page will be a hit. From protein shakes to the most obtuse of gym accessories, gym junkies will appreciate every gift and gym gadget. They’ll be cherished. You’ll be helping increase their gains, and that makes the ultimate gift for a gym junkie.