Whoops, you've been fooled with one of our April Fool's products.Continue Shopping
Kids Soft Toys
The cutest and cuddliest soft toys for kids
Kids' soft toys are so beloved, they become like a sibling. Although, unlike their siblings—they never argue with their soft toy! But seriously, they are incredibly important to a young child's wellbeing and development.
Plus, soft toys are unbelievably cute and cuddly. That’s why we’ve assembled this collection of the softest, most adorable, and bears, bunnies, and other soft animals. Now, in this quick guide, we’re going to discover:
1. The most popular types of soft toys.
2. Why they’re so important to children's development.
3. Occasions they’re perfect for, and the best place to buy them.
Our huge range of soft toys
There are so many to choose from. In fact, we have so many different soft animals this page is starting to look like a zoo! Naturally, it would be the cutest zoo in the world. Luckily, our huge range of soft toys means you have so many choices that you’re sure to find the perfect soft toy for your little one. Here’s just a few of the friendly animals waiting to meet your little boy or girl:
- Bunny: Bouncing with energy, a bunny is always ready to plan.
- Monkey: There’ll be plenty of monkeying around with this fun friend.
- Crab: Like sand in your shoes, you’ll be taking the beach with you everywhere you go with a happy hermit crab.
- Bird: Watch your kids chirp with delight when they meet their new flying friend.
- Sloth: Little kids love to sleep, so a sloth is the perfect companion at bedtime.
- Koala: The only thing koalas love holding hugging more than a gumtree is their new friend.
- Puppies: Dogs are mans’ best friend for a reason. Soft puppy toys are just as loyal.
- Elephants: As an elephant never forgets, kids won’t ever forget their soft toy when it’s a friendly elephant.
- Tortoise: Perhaps the bunny was going to win the race to your childs’ arms, but like the tortoise and the hair, the power of persistence makes the difference.
- Jellyfish: With eight arms, jellyfish soft toys give the best hugs.
- Unicorn: The magic comes alive when you have a unicorn as a best friend.
Soft toys are important for a child’s healthy development
These cuddly little animals seem innocent, but they actually plan an important role in a child’s development. It’s easy to see why:
- They provide a sense of peace, security, and comfort.
- They help develop the ability to play with others.
- They help kids build an incredible imagination.
- Talking with their teddy bear helps their language development.
- They help teach children how to feel empathy and compassion.
Soft toys are the best gift for kids
Want a gift that kids will cherish? That they’ll remember forever? That will help them grow and develop? There’s no question. It’s a fact. Soft toys are the best gifts for kids. And there’s one store that only stocks the very best kids soft toys...
At Yellow Octopus we take our responsibility to only select the cutest and cuddliest soft toys for kids. We know how important they are for a healthy development. We know how much kids love them. So that’s why this page only features the absolute best kids soft toys.