Fun Sports And Outdoors Equipment To Stay Fit And Healthy
Of course, sports and outdoors go hand in hand. Sports and outdoors don’t have to mean organised sport, but whether you are joining a team or doing your own thing, there’s a lot of commonalities.
If you want to get fit; don’t have a goal, have a plan. It’ll help you build that positive addiction to activity that keeps you outdoors playing sport. You can make it easier to keep active with a few simple tips:
1. Use reminders and alarms, not excuses.
2. If you’re an early starter put your training gear next to your bed. If you like later in the day, take your gear to work with you.
3. Always take the essentials. Hat, sunscreen, and an insulated stainless steel water bottle.
4. Use tools that motivate you. Headphones provide the vibes to get you moving.
5. Dress for the weather. The weather is only an obstacle for getting outdoors, not an excuse.
6. Pack a protein shake for afterwards. Protein is the body’s building block and needs to be replenished after exercise.
7. Reward your successes. If you hit 5 out of 5 sessions of sports and outdoors give yourself a positive pat on the back. Maybe see a flick with a friend or buy a subscription to a sports and outdoors mag. (But no junk-food as a reward. You’re an athlete remember).
Sports and exercise outdoors can be casual. It doesn’t have to have a finely tuned structure. But it does need the R word. Repetition. The more time you’re outside engaged in any sports and outdoors the better. Fresh air, vitamin D, a friend to chat with. You can even venture into the bush. Danish model Nina Agdal said, “My dream date would be a hike through the woods followed by an outdoor picnic followed by a glass of wine at sunset.” Give you any ideas? A stroll through the bush, the smell of the gum leaves, the warble of magpies perhaps a lyrebird lyric.
There are no limits. Sports and outdoors is all about action, all about activity, all about health and vitality. Now, all that sports and outdoors needs now is you.