<!-- Created with Shogun. -->

<div class="shogun-root" data-shogun-id="5d8c55adc548aa004ee5884d" data-shogun-site-id="48a938b8-13ce-4c3b-b85b-3cc7dc8cd74e" data-shogun-page-id="5d8c55adc548aa004ee5884d" data-shogun-page-version-id="5d8c55adc548aa004ee5884c" data-shogun-platform-type="shopify" data-shogun-variant-id="5d8c55adc548aa004ee58850" data-region="main">
  

<div id="s-d328f64d-ab45-4c59-963f-364d95d147a9" class="shg-c  ">
  <p>Sane is so boring. But crazy gift ideas are the bees-knees. When everyone else buys boring gifts, you’ll stand out with wild WTF gifts. Finding normal WTF gifts isn’t enough. You’ve got to find the truly crazy gift ideas. The gifts that leave them with that WTF?! expression on their face. So forget the bumper stickers. Trade them in for some epic crazy gifts like a Bubble Wrap Costume or the WTF! Slammer Button. Sure, flowers are a timeless gift, but these crazy gifts will never be forgotten. You'd be insane not to but these crazy WTF gifts. </p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>Top 10 Crazy Gift Ideas</strong></p>
<ul>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/eat-a-dick-hard-candy-dick" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Eat A Dick: Dick Candy In A Box</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/bacon-flavoured-lip-balm" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Bacon Flavoured Lip Balm</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/infrared-supine-personal-suana" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Infrared Supine Personal Sauna</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/inflatable-human-bowling-ball-game" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Inflatable Human Bowling Ball Game</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/oral-pleasure-chocolate" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Oral Pleasure Chocolate</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/killer-whale-submarine" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Killer Whale Submarine</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/bull-sh-t-in-a-box-cola-jelly-beans" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Bullsh#t in a Box Jelly Beans</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/water-jet-pack" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Water Powered Jet Pack</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/the-hot-tug-boat" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">The Hot Tub Boat</a></li>
<li><a href="https://www.yellowoctopus.com.au/products/banana-slicer" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Banana Slicer</a></li>
</ul>

</div>


</div>

WTF?!

WTF?!

Price Price
Freshness Freshness
Randomise sort order

Free Shipping on orders over $99

$8.99 shipping on entire order!

100 Day free returns

Buy Now pay later

Click & collect in Melbourne Shop

Fetching 0 items

 

Crazy Gift Ideas

WTF Gifts That’ll Make You Say What The F***?!

WTF gifts are a wonderful present. They stand out, they're outrageously fun, and they leave an impression. They make their mark, that's for sure. In comparison, a normal, boring gift like flowers is truly boring. The only time that flowers and chocolates make you say WTF is when you go, “WTF??? Another boring gift??” But you don’t need to worry about an ounce of boredom with these crazy gifts. There's no flowers here. All of these crazy gift ideas are super fun.  They’re more than fun, they’re seriously WTF!

WTF?! You Haven’t Got Your Crazy Gift Ideas?

If you haven’t got your WTF gifts, WTF are you doing? Really, what the fruit are you doing? There are heaps and heaps of amazing crazy gifts you can choose from right here. From Killer Whale Submarines to the Penis Poley Interactive Book, there are literally hundreds of gifts that will leave you with a WTF look on your face. You'd be insane not to check them out. So if you want to make an impression and get a gift that will be remembered for years to come, you simply cannot go past these wacky and wild crazy gifts.

The Weirdest and Wackiest WTF Facts

We really have everything WTF on this page. You’ve seen the wtf gifts, the crazy gifts, and now see the wtf facts. If you love the crazy gift ideas, you’ll love these wtf facts:
> There is a huge hot pink slug that is only found in an extinct volcano in Australia. WTF!
> A mobile phone can carry 10 times more bacteria than a toilet seat. Eww. WTF?
> An Oklahoma felon asked the judge to extend his 30 year sentence to 33 years. Why? Because he wanted his sentence to match the jersey number of his favourite basketball player; Larry Bird who has the number 33. Wtf!
> Ancient Romans used to whiten their teeth with urine. WTF?!
> Yawning cools your brain down. Cool.
> After a nuclear test in New Mexico a blind woman who was 300 km away from the explosion asked, “What’s that brilliant light?” WTF?
> The US Navy had expensive and difficult periscope controls on their submarines before finding an easy and inexpensive alternative. What was it? They used Xbox 360 controllers. Cool.
> The world's largest pumpkin weighs more than an Alfa Romeo.
> One time, two twins were born an incredible 87 days apart. Wow.
> A man from Texas went to the hospital because he was feeling unwell. The doctors discovered he had a blood alcohol level of 0.37. Naturally, people thought he was a closet drinker. But he claimed he was sober and he randomly became drunk and didn’t know why. Later, doctors discovered he had auto-brewery syndrome, a condition that made carbs ferment in his stomach and turn into alcohol. WTF?!
> Penguins were once 6ft tall.
> Going on a safari? Here’s a quick tip: Don’t use Calvin Klein’s scent “Obsession.” Cheetahs, tigers, jaguars, and other wild cats are attracted to it.
> The world has more US politicians than there are pandas. WTF!
> The myth of the Loch Ness Monster was created by a prankster, who finally admitted it at age 93. That’s some commitment.
> French Poodles aren’t French. They’re German. And Hawaiian Pizza isn’t Hawaiian. It’s Canadian! WTF!!!
> If The Simpsons characters aged, Bart would now be older than Marge was in the first season. WTF?!
> The world’s oldest tortoise is twice as old as the Queen. He’s 184 while the queen is a youthful 94. Wow.
> Ketchup was once used as a medicine. In the 1800s, it was made into pill form and used for stomach ailments.
How’s that for wtf facts? Now you’ve got those sorted go and find some awesome wtf gifts.

If you like the wild, crazy and little insane, you’re going to adore these WTF gifts. Now all that’s left to do is find your favourite crazy gifts.